Tree removal should be executed by an experienced Arborist. TreeBiz Tree Services only employs professional qualified arborists for tree removal who can work at height, in confined spaces, near power lines, over houses and near roads. TreeBiz Tree Services will accomplish tree removal in a safe and skilled manner, making sure not to damage surrounding property.
When an assessment is made for tree removal over a house or electrical wires, TreeBiz Tree Service has advanced tree removal techniques to first prioritise safety for the Arborist as well as ensuring tree removal is safe without damage to surrounding property or electrical wires.
Things you should have worked out with the Arborist before the job has started (at quotation) include;
- Whether the tree is being removed to ground level, or if a stump removal (stump grinding) service is required. Generally Arborist quotes default to a ground level service.
- Is the timber going to be left behind as fire wood? Or disposed of?
- Are branches going to be left behind as mulch and woodchip? or disposed of?
- Do you as the customer have any special requirements or expectations?
At the completion of every job TreeBiz Tree Services will ensure the jobsite is left clean and tidy.
The Arbor Process
There are 3 main steps to every successful Arbor job.
1. Identify any trees, palms, branches, stumps that require removal and/or pruning and record their details. Are there any services that can't be seen examples water/sewage pipes, phone line.
2. Contact a professional and experienced Arborist tree service. You should perform some due diligence on the company before you use them. Check that they have Arboriculture certificates and are adequately trained. Check they have the correct insurance and use a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS). When you contact an arborist they should want to know the species, if it is alive or dead, your location and contact details, the tree's height, if you have council approval, and any issues that might make the job more difficult (e.g. working in confined spaces, near power lines, etc).
3. Once qualified Arborist has come, assessed the working conditions, prepared a quote, and you have now accepted it, the next step is for the Arborist to complete the tree work. The Arborist should now come at an agreed scheduled time, perform a hazard assessment and implement the removal strategy that was developed at the time of quotation.
This could be removing the tree piece by piece, or felling the whole tree in one turn. A climber or cherry picker might be used. A professional should have a range of options suitable for any situation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much will tree service cost?
It really depends on the type and size of tree, the service, and any special working conditions or if special machinery such as a cherry picker is required. Contact TreeBiz for a free quote
Can I prune my neighbour's tree?
Yes! You can prune your neighbour’s tree back to the fence line without their permission. You can’t trespass on their property and this will be at your expense!
Can you give me a quote over the phone for the work?
Unfortunately most of the time this is not suitable. Every tree is different along with it’s location and surrounding area. Our estimators need to see the tree on location to assess exactly what needs to be done, determine access to the area, and the type of equipment needed. Here we can meet with you and discuss further details face to face. After the on-site visit, we then provide a free quotation that accurately represents your needs.